• targetname (string) - name
• master (string) - targetname of multisource entity.
• automatically saves the player's game to a temporary slot (overwrites the previous autosave)
• the trigger_autosave should be placed in a safe spot to automatically save the player's progress. when the player dies, the most recent save game is automatically loaded.
• when the trigger is touched by a player, it saves the game to a special save slot called "autosave.sav". there is only one autosave slot. once you hit a new trigger_autosave, the old slot is gone forever. after saving the game, the trigger is destroyed, so it will only fire once in any game
• Overview of Triggers
• Entity Guide Overview