• target (string) - focal point of the camera
• targetname (string) - name
• killtarget (string) - target to remove when triggered
• delay (integer) - delay before trigger
• wait (integer) - time for camera to "live"
• moveto (string) - go to this path_corner
• speed (integer) - initial speed of camera movement
• acceleration (string) - acceleration in units/second^2
• deceleration (string) - stop deceleration in units/second^2
• start at player (1) - camera will start from players view then move on to the fist path_corner.
• follow player (2) - camera will use the player as a focal point rather than its target
• freeze player (4) - player will not be able to move while the camera is active
• for the target, you can specify the targetname of either an info_target (for a stationary focal point) or a func_train (for a moving focal point). If the focal point is a func_train, the train must have an origin brush as part of its structure. This origin brush will be used as the focal point.
• Overview of Triggers
• Entity Guide Overview