• target (string)
• targetname (string) - name
• netname (string) - target path
• style (integer) - style (32)
• killtarget (string) - kill target
• master (string) - targetname of multisource entity.
• sounds (integer) - sound style (3, 0 = no sound)
• delay (integer) - delay before trigger
• message (string) - message
• wait (string) - delay before reset
• monsters (1) - triggered by monsters
• no clients (2) - not triggered by players
• pushables (4) - activated by pushable objects
• When a player enters the area of the trigger, its target is activated after the specified delay. The trigger is reset after the specified wait time.
• Overview of Triggers
• Entity Guide Overview