Options: 2D Views
The 2D Views options allow you to configure a number of Worldcraft's
behaviors. Settings here will depend largely on personal preference.
- This determines the initial grid size when you start a new
map. The options are 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, and 256 units. You can
change the grid size while editing by pressing "[" and "]".
- This is a slide bar from 0 to 100. It sets the intensity
(brightness) of the grid lines.
every 64 units
- This highlights the grid every 64 units.
every 8 grid lines
- This will highlight one line every 8 grid lines. The actual number
can be set to whatever you like.
grid smaller than 4 pixels
- If the grid size is smaller than 4 pixels, it will generally
appear as a gray background instead of a grid, unless zoomed in
extremely close. When enabled, this option turns off the grid when it
gets that small.
- Enabling this option causes the grid to be displayed as a
series of dots, rather than lines. This may help if you find that the
grid lines blend into your map lines.
to the Worldcraft 3.x User's Guide