• targetname (string) - name
• target (string)
• delay (integer) - delay before trigger
• killtarget (string) - kill target
• master (string) - targetname of multisource entity.
• triggerstate (integer) - 0: off, 1: on, 2: toggle
• remove on fire (1) - activate once then remove self
• This trigger is non-brush-based and acts as an intermediary between a trigger and its event
• These can be used to make one trigger activate multiple events. This is done by giving several trigger_relays the same targetname value.
• Overview of Triggers
• Entity Guide Overview