• target (string)
• targetname (string) - name
• netname (string) - target path
• style (integer) - style (32)
• killtarget (string) - kill target
• master (string) - targetname of multisource entity.
• sounds (integer) - sound style (3, 0 = no sound)
• delay (integer) - delay before trigger
• message (string) - message
• count (integer) - count before activation
• no message (1) - when this is not enabled, each activation of the trigger_counter will display a message telling the player how many more times the counter must be triggered.
• no clients (2) - not triggered by players
• pushables (4) - activated by pushable objects
• This can be used to make the player need to perform a number of tasks in order to trigger an event.
• Overview of Triggers
• Entity Guide Overview